Compressed Watermelon, Arugula, Goat Cheese, and Candied Walnuts
- 3 nos Watermelon Medallions (½ inch thick, 2 inch in diameter)
- 100 g Baby arugula
- 8-10 leaves Fresh mint chopped
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 60 g Crumbled goat cheese
- 15 g Walnut
- A dash Balsamic vinegar
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut the watermelon slices into medallions. Use a knife to trim uneven edges so it sits flat on the plate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss arugula with chopped mint, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the watermelon medallions on a plate, and top each with a handful of arugula mixture.
- Sprinkle each with crumbled goat cheese and chopped walnuts.
- Finish with a dash of aged balsamic vinegar.